If you are using online dating, there are a few online dating questions you should ask before you meet some. These questions will surely help you in getting to know your date and to avoid any sticky situations. . There are loads of questions you may ask in order to get to know someone. In this article we will only look at a few online dating questions in order to improve your chances of success.
It is also better to ask these question in due time rather than dumping all of these on your date at once. It could do more harm than good and you might scare your date away in the process.
The best thing you can do is to take your time and gradually find out about the person.
Online dating questions to ask before you meet:
- What kind of relationship are you looking for ? Friendship, platonic or marriage?
- Are you introverted or extroverted? When and what time do you like to go out?
- Where do you like to go? What do you do for fun?
- Is it okay if we chat and/or get together at least once a week? etc.
If neither of you are satisfied with the answers, then you may go ahead to look for another date. You should still be friendly towards this person and you can still become great friends. It does not matter if you lose out on one potential match because there are plenty of fish in the see. Everyone gets rejected at some point and you just have to carry on.
This is a list of common online dating questions before you attempt to meet:
- Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
- What kinds of things really make you laugh?
- What is your most favorite place in the entire world?
- Who is your best friend? What do you like about him or her?
- What is your favorite movie of all time? Why so?
- What’s your biggest goal in life right now?
- What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
- What do you find utterly annoying?
- What was your family like growing up?
- What were you like as a kid?
- What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about?
- Did you or do you have a nickname and how did you get it?
- Who was your favorite schoolteacher or college professor and why did you like him or her?
- Do you know your calling in life? What is it and why?
- What do you hate most about the dating process?